The following is a link to my Google Earth tour: Google Earth

I am choosing to evaluate the H5P interactive video that is shown on my blog post from the previous week using the SECTIONS framework. I decided on this model since it will show me if this plugin was the right choice for teaching in this situation.

Beginning with the students section, since I actually do not know what audience will be looking at my video, perhaps it was not the best format. Also, the questions I provided were quite simple which shows that it may not align with the prior knowledge principle of multimedia learning. However, I believe that H5P works well for the ease of use section since it has a fairly intuitive functionality. Next are the costs. These are also satisfactory since it will require no maintenance on the video, and it is a free plugin. As I mentioned in my last post, there is functionality that this plugin is missing, such as allowing learners to input text that is not limited to multiple choice.  It would also be interesting if the teacher could receive data on how questions are answered. This being said, H5P does have some beneficial teaching functions which are straightforward. Next is interaction, which I believe that the plugin thrives on due to it’s requirement for input from the learner. There were no organizational issues since it can be easily used on WordPress and was assigned for the course. I do not believe that H5P fits with the networking segment since there is no way to communicate with outside experts. After looking at the H5P documentation here , I can see that it is safe for teachers and students to use, therefore complying with the security portion of the SECTIONS framework.